He has been invited by Damian Collins MP and The Henry Jackson Society so we need to call them now and let them know that Jindal should not be given a platform to speak as:
· Louisiana incarcerates more people that anywhere in the world
· He has refused to take action to end the injustice being perpetrated on Albert by the State of Louisiana despite his conviction being overturned 3 times
· Albert is the longest serving prisoner in solitary in the world – 42 years.
Call / text / email today, over the weekend and Monday
1. Damien Collins MP 020 7219 7072 and 01303 253524 (and email email@example.com)
2. David Rutter +44 (0)20 7340 4520 or +44 (0)798 646 0557 for out-of-office hours (email firstname.lastname@example.org)